Skip to Main Content

Service Request for Damaged Furniture

To report accidental damage covered by your purchased Extended Furniture Care Protection plan, please contact your Warranty Provider.
To request service on manufacturer defects or damages covered by your standard 1-year warranty, please complete the below form.

Start a Room Plan