Customer Service & Company Policies
Royal Furniture could not have thrived for 60 years without listening to you, our customers, and providing top-notch service.
Have a question about our catalog, our stores, or anything else?
Toll Free Number: 800-294-8450 or contact us online!
Customer Service and Deliveries:
Tuesday through Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For delivery information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a comment or concern? Please contact email@example.com.
Cancel an order prior to delivery or pickup by contacting the delivery office at 901-346-1446. If you cancel a delivery less than 48 hours before the scheduled day, we reserve the right to charge a $89.99 handling fee.
Items ordered from RoyalFurniture.com are delivered by Royal's trucks to your house, not shipped, for a fee of $99.99. Items are delivered to towns outside Memphis on designated days of the week. Higher delivery fees may apply outside of towns serviced by Royal.
On your scheduled delivery day, call our delivery office at 901-346-1446 after 10 a.m. to find out what time to expect your items. To prepare for the delivery:
- Ensure that someone 18 years of age or older is home to accept delivery.
- Remove obstacles that might hinder our delivery crew
- Clear the room(s) where your new furniture will be placed. Our delivery crew cannot move or remove existing furniture.
- If a delivery requires the removal of a window or door, make arrangements and pay for it on your own.
To ensure the safety of our drivers, Royal Furniture will determine if they will make deliveries during hazardous weather conditions. Delivery business hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Warranties and Service Policy
Royal is proud of the quality we offer our customers. However, if there's a problem, you're backed by the following warranties. For them to apply, you must be the original purchaser and have your sales receipt.
- Bedrooms, Occasional Pieces, and Formal Dining: One year on veneer and laminated finishes.
- Upholstery and Leather: One year on cover. One year on sleeper and recliner mechanisms and swivel chair bases.
- Casual dining: One full-year warranty on all sets.
- Bedding: We will strictly adhere to manufacturer's warranty.
- Accessories: Thirty-day warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Rugs: We will strictly adhere to manufacturer's warranty.
If your Royal Furniture items are damaged and are still under warranty, we will:
- Inspect damaged or defective merchandise in your home
- Repair or replace merchandise at our discretion
- Schedule a service call on the specific day(s) that have been designated for your town
For any warranties to apply you must be the original purchaser. Merchandise moved from original delivery location will void warranties with Royal Furniture. All accounts with Royal must be current to receive service. All warranties are for normal usage. Furniture rated for residential use has a warranty for residential use only. If Royal determines that damage is due to customer abuse, the warranty is nullified.
To request service on damaged or defective pieces, contact Royal's service department within five days of the problem occurring. Call the Royal service department at 901-346-1446. Service business hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my bedding warranty void because of a stain?
That is the Manufacturer's Policy. Serta will not exchange bedding if the bedding is stained. They make no exceptions to this rule. We strongly recommend that all of our customers purchase pads in order to protect their bedding from stains.
Why am I responsible for damage to merchandise I pick up and take home?
When you chose to pick up your own merchandise instead of letting us deliver it to you, you assume responsibility for that merchandise.
When we deliver, our trained delivery crews know how to inspect the merchandise, assemble the parts, and protect it while we make deliveries. Our delivery associates are responsible for loading the truck correctly and getting it into your house with no damage to the merchandise. In the rare cases where damage occurs, then we are responsible for repairing or replacing the merchandise we delivered.
If I have a problem with my appliance or electronic purchase and I purchased the GE Product Protection Plan, what do I do?
Just call the toll-free number to report your problem. GE will take over from there. That number is: 800-626-2224.
If I have a problem with my appliance or electronic purchase, what do I do?
If the product is under warranty, contact Customer Service. We will arrange for a technician to take care of the problem. If your item is under manufacturer's warranty, this will be done at no cost to you.
If the item is no longer in warranty, then Royal will recommend a service technician to take care of the problem, but it will be at the customer's expense.
If I have a problem with my furniture and I purchased a Montage Protection Plan, what do I do?
If a stain or damage occurs, contact a Montage Customer Service Representative by telephone at 800-686-5559 within five days of the date the stain or damage occurred. You must file the claim within five days of the date the stain or damage occurred. So that Montage may assist you as quickly as possible with your claim, be sure to have the following information ready when you report your claim:
- Your furniture protection plan, with the plan number, that was mailed to your address.
- Your original bill of sale. This is the invoice you received from Royal.