No Interest Financing AVAILABLE!
Fine furniture, mattresses and appliances are within your reach with our special financing options.
Royal Furniture and its partners also offer extended terms up to 60 months during financing specials throughout the year.
If you have great credit, no credit, or need to rebuild your credit, Royal Furniture has financing to fit any budget without the hassle of large banks or finance companies.
One page application process, just bring a drivers license or government ID and proof of employment
- Credit decision in under a minute, so you can shop with confidence
- Affordable monthly payments with terms ranging from 3 to 30 months
- Down payments vary by customer, in many cases no down payment is required
- 90 day same as cash available
- More affordable than rent-to-own
- Payments are reported to the major Credit Bureaus to help build your credit profile
- Four easy ways to pay your bill
- Pay online at payments.royalfurniture.com
- In person at any Royal Furniture retail store.
- By calling 901-527-2099, 901-527-0523, or 1-800-294-8450
- Please have your account number ready
- Pay by debit/credit card
- Available 24 hours a day
- With a check mailed to:
- Royal Furniture
- P.O. Box 3784
- Memphis, TN 38103
Royal Furniture is pleased to offer this financing program in conjunction with GE Money and Wells Fargo.
Interest will be charged to your account from the delivery date if the purchase balance is not paid in full in 12 months, or if you make a late payment.
- Minimum Payments Required
- Interest Due Only on Balance
- Accounts Must Be Current
- Minimum Interest Charge Applies
- Certain Rules Apply — Allocation of payments and Interest Charges on your promotional purchase may be subjected to certain rules. Please contact GE Money or Wells Fargo Financial for further details
- No interest terms available from 12 to 60 months. Restrictions apply, see store for details
A great way to fit a major purchase into your budget by allowing you to take a large purchase and break it into several smaller payments spread over several months.